DC Jack & Notebook Repair
"We are known for our DC Jack repair". What other computer shops will not tackle we can. Our Technicians are highly skilled and qualified.
How can I tell if my DC Jack is bad or broken?
- Your notebook will only run on battery power
- No power at all to your notebook
- Your notebook will only operate if you hold the AC power cord a certain way
- Notebook shuts down intermittently
- DC Jack will feel loose
These are just a few symptoms that you might notice. Don't panic you might not need that new motherboard they are trying to sell you!
We can replace these items
- Cracked LCD Screen
- Bad Motherboard
- BIOS Password Reset
- Data Recovery
- Keyboard & Touchpad
- Broken Hinges and Chassis